Do you need someone to bring female-targeted marketing to life for your group or audience? Give me a call.
I’m an expert in marketing complex services like healthcare and finances to women; my extensive marketing and financial services background gives me a unique perspective on how women shop for and utilize such services.
Why hire me to speak to your group?
- Passion is contagious. I care deeply about the work I do, and your team will get a boost from the energy I bring.
- I know how to motivate audiences.
- I can guide your group from curiosity to education to concepting to building an action plan.
Sound good? Reach out.
Here are a few topics I can cover with your group.
- The importance of board service and how to be an effective board member.
- How to build a solid internal communications plan, including internal marketing campaigns
- Using your hospital or health system’s amenities to drive patient volume
- Untapped marketing opportunities, such as marketing to women with chronic conditions
- The effects of healthcare gaslighting and how to combat them
My recent speaking engagements include:
- At the 2019 Women’s Initiative Summit, I led two sessions on Becoming an Effective Board Member
- A panel discussion with the 2018 YWCA Greater Cincinnati Rising Stars to discuss leadership and community service
- A presentation at WE Speak, a forum for distinguished women leaders to share personal experiences, advice and lessons learned with other leading businesswomen
- A presentation at the Lindner College of Business and Ursuline Academy about the power of branding
- Led a breakout session at the WFF Annual Leadership Conference on the topic of leadership and the path to the C-suite
- Hosted and led four round-table discussions on brand positioning for healthcare professionals at the Cincinnati chapter of Ohio HBA
- Led a round-table discussion at the SHSMD Connection Annual Conference
If you’re interested in booking me for an event, please visit the Let’s Talk page, or reach out at KSelker@StratoStategy.com or 513-703-8316 to speak with me directly.
I believe in the importance of community service and I am involved in arts organizations, social service groups and higher education. I’m emeritus trustee and past chair of the board of the Cincinnati Ballet Company and have served on the boards of the Cincinnati Opera, the Central Region of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s)and the YWCA of Greater Cincinnati. I currently serve as a trustee and member of the executive committee for the Urban League of Greater Southwest Ohio and as a member of the Business Advisory Council at University of Cincinnati’s Carl H. Lindner College of Business.
I am involved in several industry groups and serve as a member of the editorial advisory board for Strategic Healthcare Marketing, an executive member of the Women’s Foodservice Forum (WFF) and a member of the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (SHSMD).